AP&P Proposal Form
REMINDER: Any change to the undergraduate/graduate bulletin or programs of study need AP&P approval.
Steps to follow as you create curriculum changes:
1. Review the Procedures for Completing AP&P Proposal Forms [pdf 152k]
2. Select one of the following proposal form options [NOTE: Mac users must use Adobe Reader (NOT Mac Preview) to view and complete forms]:
- AP&P Proposal Form (Parts A and B) [pdf 122k]
(Parts A and B are both required for ADDITIONS: new courses, degrees, concentrations, certificates, minors, etc.)
- AP&P Proposal Form (Part A only) [pdf 112k]
(Only Part A is required for CHANGES and DELETIONS to existing courses, degrees, concentrations, certificates, minors, policies, etc.)
Click here for General Instructions [pdf 41k] to assist you with filling out the AP&P Proposal (Parts A and B)
3. Please refer to the General Education Forms page (http://generaleducation.appstate.edu/forms) for the AP&P Proposal Form - Part C (for General Education courses ONLY).