Reminder: Any changes to the undergraduate/graduate bulletin or programs of study need AP&P approval.
AP&P Form Options
NOTE: Mac users must use Adobe Acrobat (NOT Mac Preview or a browser viewer) to view and complete forms]
- Part A [pdf] - Part A is required for CHANGES and DELETIONS to existing courses, degrees, concentrations, certificates, minors, second academic concentrations, policies, etc.
- Part A & B [pdf] - Parts A and B are both required for ADDITIONS: new courses, degrees, concentrations, certificates, minors, second academic concentrations, etc. Include course syllabus or program of study as appropriate. Combine all attachments into a single pdf document to be submitted by dean’s offices.
- Part C - Part C is required if you are proposing a new General Education course or changes that affect a General Education course.
- Proposing a New Graduate Certificate [pdf] - Please include this form for all new graduate certificate proposals.
- Semester Offering Change Deadline for submitting changes for the next Bulletin is March 1, e.g. submitting a change April 1, 2021 will be affected Fall 2022
- Department/Program Reorganization or Name Change
- Add a New Department Form
- Change in Delivery Mode - Certificate Programs Only [fillable PDF] - Required if requesting to ADD or DISCONTINUE a delivery mode for an existing certificate program.
- Add a New Delivery Mode or Site - Degree programs only [DOC, UNC System Office form] - Final submission to the VP for Undergraduate Education
- Discontinue a Delivery Mode or Site - Degree programs only [DOC, UNC System Office form] - Final submission to the VP for Undergraduate Education
When each college/school's dean's office has determined that the proposals are ready for submission to the AP&P Committees, a cover memo from the dean's office, along with the approved proposals, should be sent to the appropriate AP&P Committee by submission deadline date. The cover memo must include...