Reminder: Any changes to the undergraduate/graduate bulletin or programs of study need AP&P approval.
NOTE: Mac users must use Adobe Acrobat (NOT Mac Preview or a browser viewer) to view and complete forms]
AP&P Proposal Form
- Part A [pdf] - Part A is required for CHANGES and DELETIONS to existing courses, degrees, concentrations, certificates, minors, second academic concentrations, policies, etc.
- Part A & B [pdf] - Parts A and B are both required for ADDITIONS: new courses, degrees, concentrations, certificates, minors, second academic concentrations, etc. Include course syllabus or program of study as appropriate. Combine all attachments into a single pdf document to be submitted by dean’s offices.
- Part C - Part C is required if you are proposing a new General Education course or changes that affect a General Education course.
Change Forms (AP&P Approval NOT REQUIRED)
- Semester Offering Change (Dean's Office Only) Deadline for submitting changes for the next Bulletin is March 1, e.g. submitting a change April 1, 2022 will be affected Fall 2023
- Department/Program Reorganization or Name Change (Dean's Office Only)
- Add a New Department Form (Dean's Office Only)
Delivery Change Forms
- Change in Delivery Mode - Certificate Programs Only [fillable PDF] - Required if requesting to ADD or DISCONTINUE a delivery mode for an existing certificate program.
- Add a New Delivery Mode or Site - Degree programs only [DOC, UNC System Office form] - Final submission to the VP for Undergraduate Education
- Discontinue a Delivery Mode or Site - Degree programs only [DOC, UNC System Office form] - Final submission to the VP for Undergraduate Education
Additional GAPP Forms
- Proposing a New Graduate Certificate [pdf] - Please include this form for all new graduate certificate proposals.
- Program of Study Template for Dual-Degree Proposals [PDF, for graduate dual-degree programs only]