These proposals are examples and may not be a proposal submitted to AP&P.
Dual-Listed Courses - Undergraduate and Graduate concurrent course
The addition or revision of a dual-listed course is put on one proposal form. It is sent to both Undergraduate and Graduate AP&P for approval at the same time.
- Dual-Listed Courses - adding two new courses that are dual listed Sample (PDF)
- Dual-Listed Courses - change course information Sample (PDF)
- Dual-Listed Courses - Delete the undergraduate level course and remove the dual listing Sample (PDF)
Cross-Listed Courses - Multiple departments using same course number and content
The addition or revision of a cross-listed course is put on one proposal form. It must be reviewed/approved by both departments and colleges. Note that on this SAMPLE there is not room to put both course descriptions in the proposed section so an attachment was added. Also, approval dates are needed for each department and college.
- Cross-listed - Add a course and cross-list with existing course Sample (PDF)
- Cross-listed - Delete a course and remove cross-listing Sample (PDF)
- Cross-listed - Change course information Sample (PDF)
Revise Program of Study
Any change to the program of study (except date for new year or contact name) must be approved by AP&P.
- Revise POS Sample (PDF)