2019-2020 Academic Year
Curriculum changes approved by the Graduate AP&P Committee will be effective only at the beginning of a Fall semester (as approved by AP&P on 12/1/10, see p. 12 of the minutes). For example, because the February 17, 2020 meeting is the deadline for 2019-2020 Graduate Bulletin changes, that means that proposals approved at Graduate AP&P from September through February will be effective Fall 2020, and proposals approved at Graduate AP&P from March 2020 through February 2021 will be effective Fall 2020.
Note: All meetings will be held from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. in 224 IG Greer.
All proposals must be sent directly to Laura Padgett (email@example.com) by the proposal deadlines indicated below.
- September 16 (proposal deadline August 26)
- October 21 (proposal deadline September 30)
- November 18 (proposal deadline October 28)
- January 27 (proposal deadline January 6)
- February 17 (proposal deadline January 27) - LAST meeting to have proposals approved and included in Fall 2020 Bulletin
- March 23 (proposal deadline March 2)
- April 20 (proposal deadline March 30)