2018-2019 Academic Year
Curriculum changes approved by the Graduate AP&P Committee will be effective only at the beginning of a fall semester (as approved by AP&P on 12/1/10, see p. 12 of the minutes). For example, since the February 18, 2019 meeting is the deadline for 2018-2019 graduate catalog changes, that means that proposals approved at Graduate AP&P from September through February will be effective Fall 2019, and proposals approved at Graduate AP&P from March 2019 through February 2020 will not be effective until Fall 2020.
Note: All meetings will be held from 3-5 PM in 224 IG Greer.
All proposals must be sent directly to Laura Padgett (email@example.com) by the proposal deadlines indicated below.
- September 17 (proposal deadline August 27)
- October 15 (proposal deadline September 24)
- November 19 (proposal deadline October 29)
- January 28 (proposal deadline January 7)
- February 18 (proposal deadline January 28) - LAST meeting to have proposals approved and included in Fall 2019 bulletin
- March 18 (proposal deadline February 25)
- April 15 (proposal deadline March 25)