Meeting Dates and Deadlines
2017-18 Academic Year
Curriculum changes approved by the Graduate AP&P Committee will be effective only at the beginning of a fall semester (as approved by AP&P on 12/1/10, see p. 12 of the minutes). For example, since the February 19, 2018 meeting is the deadline for 2017-2018 graduate catalog changes, that means that proposals approved at Graduate AP&P from September through February will be effective Fall 2018, and proposals approved at Graduate AP&P from March 2018 through February 2019 will not be effective until Fall 2019.
Note: All meetings will be held from 3-5 PM in 224 IG Greer (except for January 22, 2018 and April 23, 2018).
All proposals must be sent directly to Laura Padgett <gradapp [at] appstate [dot] edu> by the proposal deadlines indicated below.
- September 18 (proposal deadline August 28)
- October 23 (proposal deadline October 2)
- November 20 (proposal deadline October 30)
- January 22 (proposal deadline January 1) - Belk Library 421
- February 19 (proposal deadline January 29) - LAST meeting to have proposals approved and included in Fall 2018 bulletin
- March 19 (proposal deadline February 26)
- April 23 (proposal deadline April 2) - Linville Falls Room 226 (Student Union)