(Parts A, B, and/or C)
- Forms are located at http://app.appstate.edu/app-proposal-form
- Complete Part A (and Part B if necessary) and save using the File Naming Protocol below.
- If you are proposing a new course or course changes that request General Education credit, complete the appropriate Part C form. Part C forms should be sent electronically to the Office of General Education. Send those files as saved PDFs to generaleducationproposals [at] appstate [dot] edu
- The proposal is routed from the department/program to the applicable college council. (See Process Flow above)
- Attachments may be kept as separate files while being routed up to the college/school level; however, once the dean's office has determined that the proposals are ready for AP&P, each proposal with the necessary attachments, must be submitted to the respective AP&P Committee as a single PDF document. Each proposal will be posted on the AP&P AsULearn site as a new discussion topic.